Monday, May 4, 2009

Does any one have any information on the desendants of Amelia Earhart?

I have tried ancestry.com and all the other generic family tree finders but i haven't found much. I am working on a 6 degrees of separation project and I need as much information as i can get.

Does any one have any information on the desendants of Amelia Earhart?
Amelia Earhart had no children - although her husband had two from his first marriage. So technically, there are no decendants of Amelia Earhart; that's why you can't find any.











EDIT: Is there some way I can contact you directly? Perhaps we could re-direct this question to a blog?





Or, leave a message for me in the Earhart forum on Genealogy.com:


http://genforum.genealogy.com/earnhart/





In the meantime, here's her sister's obituary:


http://www.ninety-nines.org/muriel.html





Cheers!
Reply:Hi,


I sent you a message on Geneology. com. But i would love to follow this up up on email. Drop me a line at rithika_merchant@yahoo.com. Report It


dental school

No comments:

Post a Comment