Monday, May 4, 2009

How do i get in contact with Quentin Tarantino? I have an idea he might like about the GRINDHOUSE distribution

If anybody sees this that knows him or how to get in touch with him....or if you think you might know somebody who knows somebody (6 degrees of separation) who knows him...link them here and help me get in touch.





The MPAA wants to water down GRINDHOUSE and frankly, that would defeat the purpose of the movie...





If you know Robert Rodriguez (or somebody that does) that would be just as good for me...I just want to be able to share my idea with either one of them and let them roll with it if they like it.





Thanks to anybody/everybody who lends a hand.

How do i get in contact with Quentin Tarantino? I have an idea he might like about the GRINDHOUSE distribution
You can't contact them directly. You have to go through their reps or talent agencies or publicists. Then you will probably get a response from whatever minimum wage jockey that opens their fan mail.





Grind House is already done, so you probably couldn't get any revisions in it now anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment