Monday, May 4, 2009

New boyfriends 30th birthday party. First time meeting his friends?

I live in a pretty small town... One where if you sleep with 1 or 2 people you've pretty much slept with the whole town (6 degrees of separation type deal). Here's the problem, i'm meeting all of my new boyfriends, friends and I've "dated" one of his close friends babies daddy's. I'm pretty sure she knows who I am... Mind you, this was 5 years ago in my very early 20's and I'm a very different person now...





I have so much anxiety about going tonight. What should I do?





My boyfriend knows everything about me, so it's not going to be a shock for him or anything. Just not sure what to do... Please help!

New boyfriends 30th birthday party. First time meeting his friends?
Hmmmm...complicated situation...well, I say just try to keep a smile on your face and don't hang off of your bf's arm all night, you'll come off as clingy(Not meant to cause offense). When he introduces you to someof his friends give them a compliment like, "I like your shirt!" or aske them how long they've known eachother for, where they met....just stuff like that, I was pretty nervous the first time I met my bf's friends too...I had a drink to calm my nerves...then another, and another....you can probably see where I'm going with this....moral of the story: don't make the same mistakes as me and end up passing out in a bathroom-does noy make good for a great first impression. :P
Reply:Whatever you do DONT sleep with your close friends babies daddy mommy. DONT, its just aint right.


No comments:

Post a Comment